Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Relocation of QC Laboratories
We moved our QC labs to the new premises! Check our new video to see the inside.
Service is offered to support development and clinical and commercial supply activities of small molecules. Our team of experts provides support in analytical/microbiological method transfer/validation covered by Project Managers, product release testing, cleaning methods development and validation, raw materials testing in compliance with cGMP, environmental monitoring, bioburden, bacterial endotoxins and sterility.
- LC-MS system (Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer)
- HPLC/UHPLC (DAD and Refractometric detection)
- GC (Liquid or Head-space injection, FID detection)
- UV-VIS spectrophotometry
- FT-IR spectroscopy
- Karl Fischer titration (Volumetric and Coulometric)
- Potentiometric titration
- Sub-visible particle counter (Laser and Microscope)
- Melting point analysis
- Other compendial methods (pH, tests for visual inspection etc.)
- Microbiological examination of raw materials by Milliflex
- Microbiological examination of IPC by Milliflex
- Microbiological examination of water samples by Milliflex
- BET in water by gel clot method
- BET by kinetic turbidimetric method (raw materials, product)
Our state-of-the-art analytical equipment covers all necessary methods and we have extensive network of qualified laboratories to cover all needed methods which are not available in-house.
Would you like to find out more about analytical and microbiological methods that we perform in-house? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.